UPDATE To The Mr.P UPDATE

Mark Ray

The RockTrain
He's home! After over 6 months in Crab Cake Land, Mr. P is back in my hands! OH LAWD he looks new! The really cool thing is that the top has much more of a blue tint to it. This guitar was Teal Black, and the back looks the same shade as before. It arrived perfectly in tune, action right where it was before. I know many of you have had guitars worked on at the PTC, so I'm preaching to the choir, but they ROCK!!!

*Any "specks" or anomalies you see are little pieces of cotton or something, as well as reflections. Believe me it's perfect!
dQ4THq9.jpg

s5fEhLf.jpg

RIRiHYy.jpg

DPkkh6f.jpg

He's home! After over 6 months in Crab Cake Land, Mr. P is back in my hands! OH LAWD he looks new! The really cool thing is that the top has much more of a blue tint to it. This guitar was Teal Black, and the back looks the same shade as before. It arrived perfectly in tune, action right where it was before. I know many of you have had guitars worked on at the PTC, so I'm preaching to the choir, but they ROCK!!!

*Any "specks" or anomalies you see are little pieces of cotton or something, as well as reflections. Believe me it's perfect!
dQ4THq9.jpg

s5fEhLf.jpg

RIRiHYy.jpg

DPkkh6f.jpg
Nice

Back