Unofficial forum contest

That wouldn’t matter. After seeing Bill’s shoe choices, I’m extremely confident that they’re a toe-sock family.

Could be mitten socks...

p360122b.jpg

Posting a pic later today...

Here’s a bit more info. I’ve been saving these since the 2014 Experience.

Being diabetic I'm stuck with the diet versions.
Diet Pepsi wins every time. I'm pretty sure Diet Coke is made with Draino.

I'll take 999 until I see a picture and confirm that I can guess no better with or without the picture.

Pics are up - I'm not finished counting, but none of you are anywhere close. I've removed all the previous entries.

The rules have been tweaked a bit. I'm looking for 2 numbers now:
Total caps;
Number of green PowerCaps.

Last edited:
Crap...It might as well be me taking this number...2112 (You know why!!!!)...and 327 Green ones...My first car (69 Chevy Impala had a 327)

1179 red 109 green.

Is it just you drinking all this Coke???

Dang, that is a much bigger container than I imagined. I don’t think my entire family has drunk that much soda in all our lives.
I did add a digit to my original guess of all caps.
Maybe 517 green ones.
I liked 11top’s plan, so in the unlikely event that I win, I’ll direct it to his fund raising and double it.

We need an updated list. If you want to assign a random number for me, I’m in. If I win (hint hint), I will have you send the $20 to juvenile diabetes and I’ll add $30 to it.

But I'll know the number... wait, that seems like cheating.

Pick your own numbers, dude.

Pics are up - I'm not finished counting, but none of you are anywhere close. I've removed all the previous entries.

The rules have been tweaked a bit. I'm looking for 2 numbers now:
Total caps;
Number of green PowerCaps.

so we'll go for 7247 total and 2175 Green

Last edited by a moderator:
Being diabetic I'm stuck with the diet versions.
Diet Pepsi wins every time. I'm pretty sure Diet Coke is made with Draino.

I'll take 999 until I see a picture and confirm that I can guess no better with or without the picture.

Coke Zero. Tastes more like regular Coke than the Diet Poison. I'm partial to the Cherry Coke Zero myself, away from meals.

Coke Zero. Tastes more like regular Coke than the Diet Poison. I'm partial to the Cherry Coke Zero myself, away from meals.

Truth! I have conditions:
If I'm hungover - has to be Coke from McDonalds
If I'm just drinking leaded - Pepsi
If it's "diet" - Coke Zero, hands down - unless I have Diet Code Red Mt Dew

Sh!t, looks like I might have as many "conditions" as I do shoes! :eek:

Back