The PRS guitar, Forum Video Jam!!! Who will play??

Well, as it happens, I agreed to take on a pretty sizable chunk of work for now, so later on down the road.

On the contrary: At the end of the Unicorns "novel" thread, I was asked, "What's next?" and said I was thinking of creating an original backing track for *everyone* to play on and contribute to.

I thought that was a pretty decent offer. Something nice to do.

You didn't like it, and came up with this video idea. People seem to like it.

Frankly, no one else jumped on my idea, either. So that's one and done. LOL.

Fortunately for my sanity (since the creative process isn't necessarily democratic, and that's especially true in my case), I have a new project coming in, and wouldn't be able to get to it for awhile anyway. So have fun!

I like the idea of your backing trac, too Les. I thought I said so at the time, but looking back, I just thought I posted that... hard to keep track sometimes. I'm sorry if you felt I left you in the cold.

Whether or not it is used for this project, I'd like you to go ahead and make something for us, Les. It could be used here or not, either way, I'd like to hear it...

Now, whether or not I'm in for this project is still to be determined.

I like the idea of your backing trac, too Les. I thought I said so at the time, but looking back, I just thought I posted that... hard to keep track sometimes. I'm sorry if you felt I left you in the cold.

I didn't feel that way at all. Bennett was just kidding me for being a musical snob, and I had to tweak him a little by reminding him of my offer.

Of course, I am a snob, but I'm willing to let everyone else in PRS-land join the circle. LOL!

Time to get the thread back up to the front, and to figure out who exactly is willing to come on board.....If we can get at least 20 people, I will commit to the video editing protocol....less than 20, and I have "plan B"...so, next couple of days will determine the extent to which I am going to have a forced learning curve in video editing stuck up my toochas....self inflicted of course.

Hey....as you may know....I was invited to be "off the forum" for a couple of weeks. The ban began on 3/29 and ended 4/12, durnig the last few posts on this thread.

Prior to that, I tried to poll those who remained interested.....we didn't get close to critical mass. I only had about 4 people who were willing to commit to the project.

I have an idea that may prove to be more "do-able" and will post it within the next week on a different thread. I have to learn not to start projects when I am either planning my daughter's engagement party (done thank god...last Saturday night)....planning my daughter's wedding (Gulp...11/30/13, and still have to pay for it!)...or in the midst of being temporarily banned from the forum. :tongue:

Back