Stanley Cup Playoffs Start Tonight

I was there for the glory days when the Wings were undefeated. I miss those days....!

I live in a house divided...been Blackhawks and Rangers fan since childhood,  thought I raised my son correctly, but he went to the dark side and is a wings fan...those were great teams though, and the Chicago/Detroit rivalry was a blast.

The Canes look incredibly solid. If they can get past the Rangers, things look VERY good for them...

That is a big IF! The Rangers look incredibly solid too. Love my Canes, and I’m very nervous about the next round.

Last night was a fun game to watch. The Isles clawed back in the 2nd, but two Canes goals within 8 seconds of each other totally deflated them. The announcers hadn’t even finished the replay. There has no 2nd comeback possible for them after that series.

I live in a house divided...been Blackhawks and Rangers fan since childhood,  thought I raised my son correctly, but he went to the dark side and is a wings fan...those were great teams though, and the Chicago/Detroit rivalry was a blast.
Wings and Maple Leafs rivalry was amazing as well, I remember when, for a time, there wasn't a game that went out without a fight from the Wings and Maple Leafs.

Leafs out in the first round again. Not sure what Shanahan was thinking hiring Treliving. He left the Flames in a mess with very little draft capital, 5 UFAs that needed to be dealt and a couple of bad contracts. Now he is being relied on to get the Leafs over the hump?

Both Marner and Tavares need contract extensions or need to be dealt before the end of next season.

Their defense is in shambles with only five signed and Reilly being the only legit top-4 d'man on the roster and a couple of AHLers as well.

Roster size of 16 with only $18.5 mil in cap space...I could go on. In fact I will: only 2 1st-round picks 1 4th-round pick and 1 3rd-round pick in the next three drafts.

Tear it down to the studs after next year's first round ouster and build those people a winner for the love of God.

Nucks and Oil in round II. Should get ugly. Awesome!

Two excellent games last night. What a comeback by Colorado and Carolina almost stole one on the road.

'nucks and Oil game 1 tonight. Should be a beauty.

Battle of the beasts game 2. Bruins looked great in game 1.

What a comeback by the Canucks last night. I thought the OIlers were going to walk away with it after the 2nd. Bad call on my behalf.

Ugly game in Miami last night. Pretty fun to watch. Game four s/b awesome.

What a comeback by the Canucks last night. I thought the OIlers were going to walk away with it after the 2nd. Bad call on my behalf.

Ugly game in Miami last night. Pretty fun to watch. Game four s/b awesome.
I was at practice last night. At a break I put the Nucks game on my tablet. 4 - 1, ouch! Then when we quit we were shocked at 4 - 4 and saw the final goal. WOW!

I was at practice last night. At a break I put the Nucks game on my tablet. 4 - 1, ouch! Then when we quit we were shocked at 4 - 4 and saw the final goal. WOW!
It was impressive. I think the only people who thought they could come back was them. They were playing great 5-on-5, but the PP couldn't connect. I think they limited The Oil to 17 shots. Not easy to do.

Gotta feel for 'canes fans. Got goalied two games in a row.

Wild finish to the Dallas v Colorado game again.

Great playoffs so far this year.

Back