Someone in Arkansas needs to buy this!

Ovibos

Naughty Wood Librarian
https://www.ebay.com/itm/292098350280

I know the seller has -1 feedback on eBay, and there's only one pic - but come on! It's signed by:
  • DeathD8
  • Elana
  • Sean Michaels (not to be confused with Shawn)
  • JWood
And we all know what that means and how rare those sigs are!

There's no way you could ever forget where you were the first time you heard DeathD8's "detuned banjo thru an underpowered Crate" tone, or Elana's mournful solo of only rides and crashes...

Who the f@%* are those turds??

I love some of those fleabay ads especially when someone thinks signatures from some random meat sacks makes the guitar somehow more valuable.

"93 SERIES 10 s#!t-o-caster MINT! $23.50"

"93 SERIES 10 s#!t-o-caster, MISSING HEADSTOCK, NO PAINT CUZ I SNADED IT OFF LMAOLOLROFL, SPRAY PUNTED TUNNER THINGYS BLACK LAAOOLLLL SIGNED BY DETHCHEEZIUS AND THE AZZGASKETS - $23,500,000,000 BIN"

There's no way you could ever forget where you were the first time you heard DeathD8's "detuned banjo thru an underpowered Crate" tone, or Elana's mournful solo of only rides and crashes...

Sounds like the most beautiful Vogon poetry ya ever did see.

You guys want to have some fun with this one? Anyone up for a few questions?

"mint" and then listed as "new, unopened." That guitar has marks all over it. Even if they are just fingerprints, homey needs to wash his hands! Plus, I see room for some fun with the "signature artists."

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wondering what happened to the missing sofa cushion... ewwww......

The last person that saw it was signed by the Elastic Dil...weeds.. just couldn't believe it. So there was some "evacuation."

Sounds like the most beautiful Vogon poetry ya ever did see.

The description is itself pure poetry:

Become the guitar ~
Not only are you becoming the guitar, but with the tilde you are also an approximation of guitarness.

Thoss of you who know Unix will also recognize the tilde as a symbol for 'home'. One strum, and this guitar will feel like you have cd'd into the home directory you never knew existed - filled with dotfiles that contain musical settings and parameters not even mentioned in the manpages.

The description is itself pure poetry:

Become the guitar ~
Not only are you becoming the guitar, but with the tilde you are also an approximation of guitarness.

Thoss of you who know Unix will also recognize the tilde as a symbol for 'home'. One strum, and this guitar will feel like you have cd'd into the home directory you never knew existed - filled with dotfiles that contain musical settings and parameters not even mentioned in the manpages.

tumblr_kzbk9vltrf1qat0bfo1_500.png

Back