Some updated pics

Aahzz

Bluebeard Member
Finally got the new pickguard for Melinda today - and hadn't yet revealed her sticker, because I was waiting for the guard :D

melinda.jpg

With Daisy:
daisymelinda.jpg

And an updated family pic, just because:
guitarfamily.jpg

Nice grouping!!!
(I noticed the subtle “theft deterrent” as well….)

I just noticed that after you pointed it out - it's actually my old BB gun :D. It is, however, sitting on top of a pile of swords I never get around to hanging...I used to spend a LOT of time at Renaissance Faires...and at least 2 of the swords are of usable quality steel.

I feel like adding information. The closet in which the group pic was taken used to be my vocal recording area for voiceover, hence the acoustic panels in the back - and the fact that some are missing and some are hanging loosely, since I have replaced that with my adult blanket fort, as I call it. You can see part of the blanket fort in the Vela comparison video posted in another thread :).

I just noticed that after you pointed it out - it's actually my old BB gun :D. It is, however, sitting on top of a pile of swords I never get around to hanging...I used to spend a LOT of time at Renaissance Faires...and at least 2 of the swords are of usable quality steel.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Back