So long...it's been good to know you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw sh!t, Lew. Have enjoyed your participation here, and hate to hear what you're going through. Hang tough, and rest easy.
Heck yes! Nicest forum and members I've ever interacted with.

Ya know, I need to mention great guitars other than PRS.

Fender, Gibson and PRS are the ones I love, and just so there's no mistake: PRS guitars are my favorites and I have 12 of them.

I'll give a shout when my Brother Bruce and I get them valued and listed.

Or Bruce will. Dunno if I'll be able to think or see by then.

But I want to give you guys first shot.

Sorry to hear this.
Cancer is a sh!t deal.
I hope you have someone good in your corner.
And I am plenty p!ssed about it!

My hippie friends keep trying to force these BS New Age remedies they don't really have any data on and which they know I'll reject.

Has never worked. A little relief from CBD.

But those people are air heads anyway.

I've been fighting it for 12 years, they did surgery .. then of course it returned . Chemo is not an option .. The good news is .. at least for now the pain is managable and it's mostly just unrelenting exhaustion . Working at the Cafe' , being involved with the Music Family is what keeps me going.
I lost my brother to it just before I was diagnosed . I look at each day as an opportunity to be a better person ..

I've been fighting it for 12 years, they did surgery .. then of course it returned . Chemo is not an option .. The good news is .. at least for now the pain is managable and it's mostly just unrelenting exhaustion . Working at the Cafe' , being involved with the Music Family is what keeps me going.
I lost my brother to it just before I was diagnosed . I look at each day as an opportunity to be a better person ..
Bummer... sending mojo to you as well mate.
BTW, in my eyes you are successful at your opportunity. :)

To all those suffering from , or dealing with Family or Friends who are .. just be there .. We all realize at some point that the only thing that really matters is being loved , and sharing love . Make a difference in others life ... for the positive ..

Oh my, such awful news Lewguitar and Greywolf!

My mom is a stage IV survivor of spindle cell melanoma from 2000 and my FIL has been dealing with Lymphoma and lung cancer (never smoked) for nearly 20 years. Cancer is brutal, the treatments are brutal and I hope each of you can find the support and peace you need!

I'm blessed with very supportive Family and Friends. I've lost most of my family for generations to it ..

One of the reasons I jumped into the deep end on PRS is to really enjoy the best while I can .. this forum and PRS's support of it has been awesome. I gig all of mine , and have lent them to some of the artists for sets .. the universal reaction .. they want to keep them ..

Thanks Paul and crew!

Last edited:
I'm late, but still have time to tell you I am saddened by the news. It's understandable that you have lost faith. I hope you at least feel comfortable as you pass on. I expect you will be pleasantly surprised at what you find.

"Swing low, sweet chariot, comin for to carry you home."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back