So... I'm making some Eriza Verde plates for my DGT.

Nitro 10 coats, no sanding and polishing yet ...

Xxj3Fzp.jpeg

Last edited:
Who votes the new replacement tremolo plate is a winner of a replacement!!! Some crazy grain in that one!!!
I love the grain on that one, much better than the cracked plate. It does seem to me though, that the stain is a bit too dark on that one. Can you do a shot of it next to neck and laying on front of guitar? Anyway, killer work all around and enjoying the share!!!

I love the grain on that one, much better than the cracked plate. It does seem to me though, that the stain is a bit too dark on that one. Can you do a shot of it next to neck and laying on front of guitar? Anyway, killer work all around and enjoying the share!!!
I'll have to live with it! That plate was a bear with getting the grains to show...
I'm not sanding down 10 coats of nitro just to rub one yellow coat... hehehe
The neck has bright spots, the neck has darker more blue shade flavored spots...

I'll have to live with it! That plate was a bear with getting the grains to show...
I'm not sanding down 10 coats of nitro just to rub one yellow coat... hehehe
The neck has bright spots, the neck has darker more blue shade flavored spots...
Understood and all good! You did a great job on those and it really takes the guitar to another level!! Congrats on both of your recent stain victories!!!

Back