Silver Sky Core trussrod cover

Gerrit

Hi there,

I'm trying to figure out if the truss rod cover of a core model fits the SE model.
Anyone care to measure the width and length of the cover? Any help would be very much appreciated.

Have a nice day!

Yes, I am aware that the two are different shapes. Just don't like the shape of SE. Trying to find out if the core model would cover the recess.

Yes, that would be an option, but it is more expensive than the original part... Thanks

Yes, that would be an option, but it is more expensive than the original part... Thanks
I'd guess if the US model was the same size there wouldn't be a market to make an se version. I see $12, same as US not considering the 20% off black Friday sale on the US saving $1.80

Well, there you go. Had to drill a new hole closer to the edge, so the plate covers the recess. I plugged the original screw hole, which was misaligned anyway. Kinda expensive for what it is, but I like it better than the original plastic SE cover.

Pretty simple to make that. I am thinking of making one an inlaying it like the core one. I have been concentrating on electronics mods but I will get around to the neck eventually.

Pretty simple to make that. I am thinking of making one an inlaying it like the core one. I have been concentrating on electronics mods but I will get around to the neck eventually.
Been thinking of that as well. Might take the router out at some point.

Back