Should it matter if my PRS DG 2X12 V30's are not made in............

I think I'm going to try that. I'm not having a problem at all, but it seems like there's nothing to lose, and everything to gain. Why not?

I have to get over my little bout with shingles first, though. It makes moving gear around a little uncomfortable.

Les, if you do this, I'm going to suggest you stay with the voodoo magic that you recently discovered, and get some nice FAT speaker wire from your new Voodoo doctor Kimber. Once you go voodoo, there's no going back.

Dude, I had shingles 2 years ago and it beat the holy hell outta me. You've hit the crap lottery here, health wise, recently. Take it easy on yourself.

You know, one thing inevitably leads to another. But the heart is better - just got back from a two mile walk - the hand is better; and the shingles will eventually go away. Then something else will happen because...

Welcome to old age. The hits just keep on comin'.

:(

Les, if you do this, I'm going to suggest you stay with the voodoo magic that you recently discovered, and get some nice FAT speaker wire from your new Voodoo doctor Kimber. Once you go voodoo, there's no going back.

That's why I have a Voodoo Labs power supply, I guess...:p

Back