sewell texaplex 25

if it wasn't local pickup only .... there's been a couple of real sweet amps that they refuse to ship from various folks ...

Might as well pick it up while your there :)
I'll be picking up my Taylor and my JP12BFR from the luthier. But Mrs DTR will be with me, so slipping an amp and cab in unnoticed might be tough. I sure would like to hear it though. I've never even heard a clip of that amp, but several people at TGP said they were great amps.

if it wasn't local pickup only .... there's been a couple of real sweet amps that they refuse to ship from various folks ...
Boy, might be tough... but where are you? An amp and cab would be a lot to ship, but that's only an hour from me. If you want it and can help with arranging shipping (I have no boxes suitable for shipping it) it might be able to be arranged. I can "store it" until you can arrange pickup or shipping. :)

Boy, might be tough... but where are you? An amp and cab would be a lot to ship, but that's only an hour from me. If you want it and can help with arranging shipping (I have no boxes suitable for shipping it) it might be able to be arranged. I can "store it" until you can arrange pickup or shipping. :)
Here ya go....

Back