SE Tremonti Custom Bridge Slanted

FingerRuns

Received a new SE Tremonti Custom from an online dealer today and found the tremolo to be installed at an angle with the mounting screws at different depths, so one side of the bridge is higher than the other by over 1/8". The guitar was setup specifically to my specs and strings before it was shipped so I'm surprised it wasn't caught then or before it left the factory.

I'm assuming to correct this will require another setup and to be honest, I'm not sure how to adjust it correctly myself. Anyone else run into something like this?

http://imgbox.com/7Rch6h5x

Return it. No way it left Maryland like that. Whoever adjusted it at the retailer clearly didn't know what they were doing and may have damaged the bridge.

Return it. No way it left Maryland like that. Whoever adjusted it at the retailer clearly didn't know what they were doing and may have damaged the bridge.

Agree! This is not "factory" work. This is something that was done by the dealer.

Definitely not a factory setup... some jackass at the shop probably messed it up.
Is the bridge sitting in the grooves of all 6 screws? I'd like to see a picture from the top angle...

Either the bridge wasn't set in the grooves properly, or the screws have been adjusted, and there's no reason to EVER adjust the height of the 6 screws.

No.....this is not the way that that bridge should be setup. It certainly should not have escaped Maryland like that!

Check to see if its setting in the grooves could just be a shipping issue.
It is an easy fix regardless

Send it back, that isnae right.

That is clearly dealer work. Its almost as if it was used for dealer set up training, and forgot to be returned to factory then sold to you.

Get it tae the dealer pronto, get yer dosh back and get it far somebiddy else.

Back