SE Hollowbody Piezo!

MichaelC24

Sucker for Squabbins
Just came across this on Reverb...looks fantastic! Color is called Peacock Blue, $1,549.

ZfQUvXQ.jpg

ZNMOBQz.jpg

5sZwzfg.jpg

waACpJV.jpg

Wow, that looks great. I retrofitted a Graphtech Ghost into my S2 Custom 22, along with the OEM output jacks/battery cover like this one. It sounds really good, but I wouldn't do it again. I'd rather just buy a used Custom 22 Piezo or older P22. Might have to consider one of these. Is this going to be a new standard model?

No mini toggle for the Piezo? My Hollowbody II has a 3-way mini-toggle to choose between Piezo, Magnetics and both but i don't see this having that option. Its great that PRS are going to offer a Piezo loaded Hollowbody at SE level - although having a Core version does somewhat negate the need to purchase the SE version.

I recently grabbed a SE Hollowbody ii brand new for around 875. I was pretty happy with it at that price and certainly would have liked a piezo for a bit more, but at 1500 I think I might begin to look elsewhere. I do like that color a lot though!

No mini toggle for the Piezo? My Hollowbody II has a 3-way mini-toggle to choose between Piezo, Magnetics and both but i don't see this having that option. Its great that PRS are going to offer a Piezo loaded Hollowbody at SE level - although having a Core version does somewhat negate the need to purchase the SE version.
Yeah, I’d like to see the piezo mini toggle too.
Can’t believe a dealer posted this before the official announcement.. Looking forward to the demo video from Bryan. Hope there is a second color. 2 mods I know I will make...locking tuners (cuz I’m lazy) and black pickup rings.

Another killer SE HB! Great color too :D Piezo is a nice option to have.

Back