S2 custom 22 semi hardcase

Jeremyk92

Hey guys. I have been doing a lot of research and am having trouble finding an affordable case that will fit my s2 custom 22 semi hollow. The PRS case is $209. I'm looking to spend about half of that. Any suggestions welcome :)

I use a Gator ProGo for carrying to gigs. Very nice middle ground between a gig bag and a hard case. More protection than the (very nice) PRS gig bags, but still very portable compared to the heavy (though very nice) PRS hard cases. Looks like it's on sale at Musician's Friend for a good price right now.

I use a Gator ProGo for carrying to gigs. Very nice middle ground between a gig bag and a hard case. More protection than the (very nice) PRS gig bags, but still very portable compared to the heavy (though very nice) PRS hard cases. Looks like it's on sale at Musician's Friend for a good price right now.
Gator Pro Go or Mono case. I have both and they are very good.

Thanks! I don't see the one that's on sale on MF. If you have a minute could you send a link. Thanks!

Back