PTC shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was out of the country.
But it's on IG
@uncle_pauls_shipping_co
In case your wondering.
I was and still am getting screwed by the dealer C&M Music and PRS.
C&M said they will refund when the guitar is returned and looked over. Well they won't answer when I questioned the marks the Thermolo arm put in the finish. Will they full refund? Won't answer. PRS CS is even worse to deal with.
I sent the guitar In a hardcase with bubble wrap around the neck and the thremolo in the pocket, it was secured with bubble wrap around it also.
When I got it back the Thremolo was rattling around the hardcase. I was told by PRS it was not an authorized PRS case so that's the reason the thremolo was floating around the case. I asked why they didn't use something to secure it and they spewed some B.S about it rubbing off on the guitar neck.

So a few things:
PRS CS reads this forum, they told me. Wouldn't be surprised if alot of the people on here are employees.
Both the Dealer and PRS are dishonest horrible humans. They both know Pleking there guitars voids the warranty yet the dealer doesn't mention it and PRS claims to be entirely against it.. yet they keep sending them guitars even though C&M still advertises it.

I purchased an expensive guitar that is unplayable.
The Dealer C&M and PRS blamed each other, but neither offered to replace the neck.
C&M took on average 5 days to respond to my questions, sometimes over a week and they claimed it was bc of the hurricane. I actually felt bad..
Then the PRS CS Supervisor let slip they had talked everyday since I opened the complaint!
That was the last straw for me. I am relentless this won't stop for me, I will speak with Paul Reed about all of this. I have all correspondence. It doesn't paint them well.

LAST THING....
I promise all the comments that were made .. not one of you would say to my face.
I am a Engineer by day..and owna MMA gym at night. You just wouldn't do it.
I’m guessing not a civil engineer.

I get that you're frustrated, but your attitude pretty much stinks which explains the responses and reactions you're getting. The way you've presented yourself makes it hard to think that this is all on PRS and/or C&M.

That ding is easily fixable. But if there's other stuff wrong with the guitar, just send it back to C&M and be done with it.

I had a problem with my brand new PRS too, but my experiences with both the dealer and PTC have been positive.

I just bought a PRS from C&M and one of the first things they said is they don’t recommend a PLEK on any PRS as it would void the warranty. They were actually great to work with. Paid a little more than I did for one of the same model earlier this year since the one C&M has was a one off color and I wanted to use Affirm’s 0 percent financing which apparently can’t be combined with offers. They threw in a bunch of freebies in the box to make up for it. Would def buy another guitar from them.

Good for you.
Wish that's the way they sold me mine.
I have the original ad and all of the messages sent... not a word about the
PLEK VOIDING THE Warranty.. Also it was sold as already PLEKd . So maybe speaking up for myself saved you some grief. However
If you look online they continue to advertise Pleking a brand new PRS and say nothing of the warranty.
Its all good I did my own refret on the PRS and it plays great. I was put into a no win situation bc of Tim at C&M and PRS. Luckily I am capable of working on my own gear. Tim is quite the POS.. using the Hurricane as and excuse to not communicate with a customer is BS.
PRS aren't any better. Starts at the top with the my **** don't stink attitude the owner has and rolls all the way down to PTC

Last edited:
Good for you.
Wish that's the way they sold me mine.
I have the original ad and all of the messages sent... not a word about the
PLEK VOIDING THE Warranty.. Also it was sold as already PLEKd . So maybe speaking up for myself saved you some grief. However
If you look online they continue to advertise Pleking a brand new PRS and say nothing of the warranty.
Its all good I did my own refret on the PRS and it plays great. I was put into a no win situation bc of Tim at C&M and PRS. Luckily I am capable of working on my own gear. Tim is quite the POS.. using the Hurricane as and excuse to not communicate with a customer is BS.
PRS aren't any better. Starts at the top with the my **** don't stink attitude the owner has and rolls all the way down to PTC

So does tis mean no more posts at uncle_pauls_shipping_co / uncle paul the hipster???:(

No..I will keep the page up though. Nobody on here will care, I would imagine almost 80 to 90% of PRS employees are on this and every other PRS board.
But maybe someone on the fence about a PRS or shopping at C&M will read it and realize money is better spent elsewhere and that a FCS is where the quality is! Paul doesn't care about his product anymore.

Why did you even send the trem arm back to the PTC? I would have just kept it at home.
Because the neck was so F'd that I figured they would send me a new guitar or keep it and send a refund.
I didn't want the reason to wait anymore to be a trem arm.
Securing a trem arm is really not hard. So either the PTC tech was lazy or he did it on purpose. When they told me it was out of spec but it wasn't there problem; I was not happy.
I am sure the tech that shipped it is a member here. Maybe he can tell you.

Funny thing about me........I won't care if you own an mma gym at night or an OBGYN clinic during the day........if it needs said I will say it.

No..I will keep the page up though. Nobody on here will care, I would imagine almost 80 to 90% of PRS employees are on this and every other PRS board.
But maybe someone on the fence about a PRS or shopping at C&M will read it and realize money is better spent elsewhere and that a FCS is where the quality is! Paul doesn't care about his product anymore.
Gotta tell ya, Paul puts more passion in his company than most other guitar manufacturers put together.

You may have a legit complaint but coming here to rant like you are is lame and non-productive.

I know my dealing with PTC have been great , BUT things happen sometime I'm sure PRS has bad days. but in my experience they are the minority.
I am sorry for your issues but coming here putting folks down seems lame.
and don't demean engineers by day and folks that hit the gym at night , seems like your just looking to pick a fight with whoever you can provoke.

You’d never tell me to my face that I am a douche, you just wouldn’t do it!

geBdqTd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back