PRS sighting superbowl halftime show

.........but whenever there's a Keytar in da house.............. ..........it's just a force to be reckoned with.

tumblr_o4921tYps81tpnr8xo2_1280.jpg

Glad all of you were right on top of this. Too many people at my house yesterday & too many distractions. Never saw this. Thanks for posting the photos.

I seem to remember some years ago a guitar player in her band had a 513 so I was on the lookout. I thought the circular keyboard was really neat too.

Not to be a d1ck... I know I am ... gotta be good at something. :)
You do all realize this was pre-recorded and no-one was actually playin' any instruments.
Lady GagMe, was singing over a pre-recorded track of her vocals.
Man, that was awful.

You do all realize this was pre-recorded and no-one was actually playin' any instruments.
Man, that was awful.

Mariah Carey did the same in New Year's Eve at Times Square... oh, no, wait! She DIDN´T! She just let the music play and complained about the karaoke :D:D:D

Man, that was awful.

NFL policy that the music tracks are pre-recorded - not a secret. Vocals are a mix. There's a limited amount of set-up and tear down time, and this is the NFL's premier event of the year - they're going to do everything they can to prevent a technical mishap.

If it was a concert I paid to attend, yeah, I'd be annoyed if it was performed to tape. That's not what this is. Is it my preference? No. But it is what it is. And it was discussed in this thread - http://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/halftime-show.21646/.

Back