PRS PTC day at Northeast Music Center and David Grissom Clinic June 20th 2015

Jack Gretz

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
PRS Day at Northeast Music Center with David Grissom

Northeast Music Center will be hosting a special PRS day on June 20th with free PTC setups and a FREE clinic with PRS Signature artist, David Grissom.

There will be plenty of new PRS models on hand, including David’s Signature model, the DGT, where you can learn about the quality craftsmanship, tone, playability and beauty of Paul Reed Smith guitars.
The David Grissom Clinic/Meet & Greet will start at 2:00 PM
PTC will be from 10:00-5:00

To learn more about David Grissom, please visit: http://prsguitars.com/artists/profile/david_grissom/

To see and hear David’s Signature model, the DGT, please visit: http://www.prsguitars.com/dgt/

About Northeast Music Center: http://www.nemusiccenter.com/

We hope to see you there!

* Free PTC setup: 1 PRS guitar per person, first come - first served, as time permits.

Michale Deely will also be on hand along with James Skitchy Zimmers who does all of the PRS artist set ups and tweaks for Artists such as David Grissom Carlos Santana and Mark Tremonti. He will get your PRS running on all 8 cylinders again.

MICHAEL C. DEELY, PRS REP MID ATLANTIC TERRITORY

Michael C. Deely started working with Paul Reed Smith in 1985. As one of the six people who were the beginning of PRS Guitars LTD, Michael learned from and worked with Paul in all aspects of guitar making.

Michael worked as the Woodshop Manager from 1985 through 1987. In 1988 he was promoted to the Sales Department, shortly thereafter promoted to Sales Manager for PRS Guitars, a position maintained through 1997. In 1998 Michael began working for PRS Guitars as the Mid Atlantic Sales Representative a position he continues to enjoy today.

“I love music, musical instruments, musicians and music stores. I love and respect Paul Smith and PRS Guitars. I especially enjoy sharing the passion all of us involved with PRS have in what we do,” states Deely.

Michael is also a working musician as he has been throughout his tenure with PRS Guitars.

When questioned about Deely, Paul Reed Smith quickly offered, “Michael Deely has been with PRS Guitars since Day One. His knowledge base about our instruments and the industry is extensive which makes him an expert in the guitar field.”

I just counted 109 PRS guitars that will be on display for tomorrows PTC day and David Grissom Clinic here at the store. James Skitchy Zimmers will be doing the PTC set ups and tweaks starting at 11am and going til 6pm while David Grissom will start the clinic at 2:00 PM

I wish I could be there. Skitchy did one for me at WMC, and it really does make a difference. Plus, I haven't seen Grissom in almost 2 years. His clinics are top notch, and his tone during those is still killer.

It was a great clinic and a great time. David passed along some great advice and good mojo to all. Thanks to Jack for putting a great event. And to Skitchy for tweakin the new DGT.

I missed this, but hope a number of folks made it out to take advantage of such a great event. Hanging with the PTC crew is always a blast.

Back