PRS problems ...

Messing with the knife-edge screws gives me the willies. I messed up installing my MannMade bridge when I didn't realize that the holes in the CE24 were smaller and the screw was more delicate.

Messing with the knife-edge screws gives me the willies. I messed up installing my MannMade bridge when I didn't realize that the holes in the CE24 were smaller and the screw was more delicate.

I'm tossing around the idea of getting a MannMade bridge for my S2. How big of an upgrade do you think it is?

I'm tossing around the idea of getting a MannMade bridge for my S2. How big of an upgrade do you think it is?
I like it - keeps pitch better than the stock SE bridge on my RLCE24.

One cool thing about the Reclaimed Limited series was that they were cheaper than a regular CE24 and I could throw that $$ into the bridge.

In my experience, you get better sustain and smoother action with the Mann over the stock bridge.

Saddle screws or knife edge trem screws?

As for the wraps, you don't want any. Best thing to do is pull the string through (taught), tighten the locking screw and snip the string. You don't want more than half a turn of sting on the post.
That all I do as well and all of my PRS's stay in tune.

I bought two of them. I noticed a huge difference on my cu24. Guitar was more vibrant and sustain was a little better.

I bought the second one for my ce24 and noticed zero difference.

I'm sure this helps

Back