PRS guitars that you own and what do you want

This is my PRS 25th anniversary custom 24
fpbkhk.jpg

I want a hollow body ii

Mi first PRS was a Single Cut Trem in sunburst 4 years ago, i love the feel of the wood and the tone. A year ago i upgrade the pickups a tremonti treble in the bridge and i seymour duncan jazz for the neck. This year i bought a 2008 Custom 24 in black/Grey color, i love the custom 24 but in this color the guitar looks very bad, so i paint my self the maple top, and made a faded blue-green. The custom 24 is great i love it, and it's my main guitar, but i like the tone more in the single Cut it has more bass and power.

Would like: A PRS P24 LTD

prs.jpg

Really stoked with the present lineup :)
A hollow body and a Santana shaped guitar might be in my future but I can never tell what will be next the ME was a love at first sight kinda thing.

Single Cut Trem Rosewood neck ( WF )
408 Standard Rosewood neck ( Pattern )
305 ( WF )
Custom 22 ( WF )
Modern Eagle II ( WF )

I have an 03 Custom 24 in black cherry and has been my #1 since then. I just love that guitar and I'm getting it heavily modded right now to add 2 switches for single coil switching (just like the 408) and I am also switching out the pickups, likely for lollars.

I also just bought a brand new studio in black, and I absolutely adore this guitar. It sounds so amazing. The pickups are money.

What do I want? I found a used KL-380, with the 3 soapbar P90s. I can't afford it sadly, but I've played it and it sounds great. Otherwise I have a passing interest in a 513.

Santa brought a 2012 PRS DGT Red Tiger to go along with 72 Strat, 92 Les Paul and Mesa Dual Rectifier Trem-o-verb 100w 4 x12 and 2 x12 vintage 30 Mesa cabs.

Back