PRS Exclusive 50pc Run of SE Custom 24 6 and 7-Strings @ The Axe Palace

The Axe Palace

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Welcome to the exclusive Paul Reed Smith / Axe Palace Group Run of SE Custom 24 6 and 7-string guitars. These two limited edition SE Custom 24 and SE Custom 24 7-string models are unique to the Axe Palace and will not be available with these specs anywhere else. 25 of each model/color will be produced and are available with some sweet features and optional pickups/locking tuners.

Features include:

- Quilted Maple Top w/ Matching headstock veneer
- Ebony Fingerboard (24 fret)
- Natural back
- Mahogany body
- Maple Set-Neck (Satin Finish)
- Full White Binding (Body/Neck/Headstock)
- PRS Bird Inlays
- Wide-Thin neck shape
- 25" scale length
- PRS, Bare Knuckle, DiMarzio, or Lundgren pickups
- Optional PRS/Sperzel Locking Tuners
- PRS Gig Bag or optional PRS USA hard case
- Available in 6 or 7-string, 2 colors each (see below for examples)
- Only 25 of each model/color will be produced then never again.

The guitars start at $769.99 for the CU24 6-string and $799.99 for the CU24 7-string. The minimum deposit is 50%, with the remainder due upon completion (est. 2-3 months). You can put down your deposit on our website here or by PayPal'ing [email protected]. Contact me with any questions/inquiries! You're also welcome to call 508-921-9973.

You can choose from the following finishes (click or see below for color examples. Pictures FOR REFERENCE ONLY):

Blue Matteo (7-string only)
Trampas Green (6 or 7-string)
Amethyst (6-string only)

se-trampas.jpg

se-amethyst.jpg

se-trampas7.jpg

se-blue7.jpg

You can also specify the tuning and string gauge you'd like it setup with, optional pickup installations, as well as if you want to add locking straps or things of that nature. Please be aware since this is a custom made guitar, all sales are final and no deposits can be refunded once the build starts.

Last edited:
It will be an excellent run for sure, can you tell me about the Lundgren pickups I have no experience with
what styles are they suited for? are they similar to vintage PAF or more modern?

thanks

It will be an excellent run for sure, can you tell me about the Lundgren pickups I have no experience with
what styles are they suited for? are they similar to vintage PAF or more modern?

thanks

Lungrens are boutique, handmade pickups from Sweden by a man named Johan Lundgren. They have a wide range of models, some are definitely high-end PAF/Vintage style pickups and others are more modern, high-gain tight metal pickups. The M6 and M7, The One, and Leviathan models are more on the hard rock/metal side. The Smooth Operator, Heaven 57, and Vintage models are more on the classic rock/blues/prog rock side. But even their "metal" pickups sound great clean and are more versatile than you think.

We are Lundgren's main USA distributor and you can read more on www.axepalace.com.

I just listened to the demos on the official site and the pickups are very articulate, so are the M6 and M7
are designated for this run?

I just listened to the demos on the official site and the pickups are very articulate, so are the M6 and M7
are designated for this run?

The M6, M7, and The One would be great choices in these if you're a metal or hard rock player. But we could happily install their vintage models too if one prefers for no additional cost.

Back