Private Stock Monday: For ALL Forum Members - Share the Love

Ohhhhh, a member of the PS Club...I see.
I thought I was finally getting to enjoy the perks of the jacket...DOH! 35+ years and still no perks! It's a travesty I tell ya!

Dang...I posted again...my bad...gah!

To all of you guys...kudos on the incredible works of playable art you own...wow!

Oh and BTW... I hate all of you....carry on.:p
DUDE! You have to stop posting here! I'm not even reading any other posts, just yours, and... You made me do it again! Now stop, or we're going to get banned from the forum for breaking rules. Hey, we could start a "normal guys, members only" thread! ;) (Ok, after more careful consideration, I better come up with another idea instead I think one of us may not be able to participate in that one either!:p:p).

Oh and BTW... I hate all of you....carry on.:p
You mean us addicts with like, utterly devastated bank accounts? We deserve your pity, more like! :D

And didn’t you know, everyone in this forum is doomed to be a ‘member’ sometime. It’s like that Ring horror movie where the ghoulish gal comes outta the TV. For some the gal leaps out. For others, she slowly crawls...

It’s a matter of time. Once you’ve watched PSF, you’re doomed..

Your only salvation is to get to know MA Pete.

Last edited:
Good stuff man...got a genuine giggle..I prefer to stay buried deep in my river of denial....no, not the one in Egypt...

Pretty sure I'm married to the redhaired version of that ghoulish gal....seriously, she scares the sh!t outta me!

If I know me....and I do know me...as soon as I can afford to rent a space for...ya know, like it's a secret mistress or something...oh, then it's gonna be a PS SC with a similar finish as that sexy hunk-o-hotness you have there...man! that thing is straight up rediculous!

I have been drooling over one for months. It's listed as Dragons Breath Burst or just Dragons Breath...I dunno? All I know it haunts my dreams...

I still think you guys need the jackets...:p;)

DUDE! You have to stop posting here! I'm not even reading any other posts, just yours, and... You made me do it again! Now stop, or we're going to get banned from the forum for breaking rules. Hey, we could start a "normal guys, members only" thread! ;) (Ok, after more careful consideration, I better come up with another idea instead I think one of us may not be able to participate in that one either!:p:p).
You can both participate, but it would be more fun if you had pics to post.

You should team up and make a trip to the vault to spec yourselves some PS guitars. For the sake of the thread.;)

We ALL love Private Stocks...if you’re lucky enough to own one, or have participated in selection of woods for one....we love pics. If you have a story about one you saw or played, or one you’d love to build someday, that’s always fun too. Anything to distract us all from how long we have to wait until Friday (and the greatest thread on the internet).

See you next Monday!

You can both participate, but it would be more fun if you had pics to post.

You should team up and make a trip to the vault to spec yourselves some PS guitars. For the sake of the thread.;)
Sorry. Just having a little fun. Scott and I were plotting last night how we could both get a PS so we can join in on the fun. Please keeps us in your thoughts and prayers as we'll both be undergoing some surgeries soon at some pretty sketchy "medical facilities" if you know what I mean...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a few, but my dealer picked out the woods. I never went to the Vault, except I saw the location when I visited PRS for the 30th Anniversary event.

Mostly, I enjoyed meeting the folks at PRS when I was there.

Can’t post my pics for some reason. Photobucket is dead to me. :mad:

Imgur seems to only let me show links. But WTF, it’s not like everyone here hasn’t seen them all. :confused:

20144881892_89a9526e26_b.jpg

The Spirit Bird soars into dark oblivion! I need another long night on the island. Soon!

You should name that guitar Thanos! Cos it’s Epic and Purple!

Last edited:
Back