Private Messages

rugerpc

A♥ hoards guitars ♥A Soldier 25, DFZ
FYI

Private Messages, aka PMs, 'conversations'

I had a question posed to me about these. Basically, they are private conversations between you and one or more other forum members. You can get there by viewing your own or another members profile and looking for the 'start a conversation' link. These are different from threads or comments posted on profile pages.

There is also a little envelope icon at the top right of each forum page by your user name. If it has a number on it, you have unread messages.

I'm still waiting for a private message from PRS telling me that they've finally decided to release the LSchefman Signature Model.

I think something must be wrong with the PM system.

"What will your Signature Model be like, Les?"

"It'll have my signature on it."

"I mean, what are the details of the model? Doublecut? Singlecut? Maple Top? What?"

"I don't know. I'm still waiting for them to get back to me. I mean, obviously, it'll be a process, right? Since I'm known throughout the world for my TONE, I think I have to test out a bunch of body styles, and woods, and pickups and...you know what, I'm just going to call them and find out why they haven't PMed me yet."

"Hello, Paul? This is Les. From the Forum."

>click< >dial tone<

"Hmmm...I got disconnected. Darn cell phones. I'll hit redial. Yeah, Paul? Yeah, Les again, sorry, the call must have gotten dro..."

>click< >dial tone<

"Good afternoon, PRS."

"Yeah, I've been talking with Paul and..."

"Oh you're Les?"

"Yeah! Yay, someone knows me, I need to talk to..."

>click< >dial tone<

"Yeah, I'll just wait for the PM. Should be any day."

It would have a be a semi-hollow, with a cantankerous f hole?

......(in jest...lol)

Back