Post your favorite Private Stock

I've only owned two Private Stocks, but this is my favorite. It's my ME245 Artist.

1CDDB399-1B25-4A9A-9ED7-974922C57069-5598-000003284559359C_zpsd2c0a8ae.jpg

Well, besides Bryan's "Symphony of Evil" and whoever owns the "White Tiger"(Markie??), I've been fond of these:
8362061950_87c04ae8fd_b.jpg
8361001175_44e481a0a9_k.jpg

Dude, that is butterscotch badassery, right there!
Sorry to see that the aqua violet glow is gone. Oh well...:cheers:

I've seen a bunch that could make this list, I've owned a half dozen or so myself. But the one that plays and sounds so good my 3 month old puppy picked it up and played Tender Surrender flawlessly on it (not really, it's just that badass), is my Brazzy ME with the 1st set of 85/15's from PRSh's mule. I give you Copperhead Quilted Perfection lol.

But I'll never forget my first.....man I wish I had this one back too.

PS 149 -- The first singlecut with P-90's that PRS ever made. Michigan maple top, mahogany body, one-piece Indian rosewood neck with Brazilian rosewood fretboard, sold bone nut, nitro finish, paua shell inlays. Weighs about 7.5 pounds and is perfectly balanced.

TTgoejF.jpg

Don't forget about this badboy...

It's not a matter of forgetting -- I've never seen that before. Sublime. It's not just the crazy figuring, neither, I love the use of dark and light to make it look ethereal and alien and arctic.

Hmm are they missing a trick in the pickup rings, just to have 2 colours and one material?.......well there must be someone arty who can come up with something that blends in/or even contrasts better to different colours and patterns.

I really like the black rings in the previous examples, but it wouldn't take much to make them out of nickle or something non magnetic and have them anodized/plated to different colours......just seems a shame to have plastic with those mental woods. Heck the price of these guitars you could probably do them in silver or titanium - thats a nice colour range right there

(off to sit back in the cheap seats, don't mind me)

OK 11top, break out some pics of my favorite top...You know, the one some said you should have gotten a refund for.. :)

Back