Piezo saddles in 35th Ann. S2?

Little Timmy

...and the Tim-tones?
Has anyone installed piezo pickups in a 35th S2 custom 24... or anything similar? It has coil taps for each pickup, so I'm thinking of adding piezo for the ultimate in flexibility.

Last edited:
The LR Baggs piezo system in PRS guitars has a decent sized PCBA in there that needs additional routing at creation time. This is the cavity of a P22 and you can see that black PCBA extends out to the larger two port jack.

2014 ford taurus sel 0 60

Are the LR Baggs saddles available anywhere? I only see them in a Strat set.
Anyone have experience with Graphtech ghost systems?

Are the LR Baggs saddles available anywhere? I only see them in a Strat set.
Anyone have experience with Graphtech ghost systems?
I retrofitted a Graphtech Ghost piezo system into my S2 Custom 22. I also added the output jack/battery assembly from the P22/Custom 22 Piezo. I am pretty happy with it overall, but I would just purchase a P22/Custom 22 Piezo next time. It was a lot of work, I did most of it myself and had a tech finish it when I was having small issues with the wiring. But, it is my main guitar and it works great for my power trio band. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

It looks like that may be the route I go.
Did you notice a tone difference with the Graphtech saddles?
Can you post a picture of how you ran the cables from the saddles?

It looks like that may be the route I go.
Did you notice a tone difference with the Graphtech saddles?
Can you post a picture of how you ran the cables from the saddles?
https://imgur.com/gallery/evvpmGh
Here you go - see notes in the descriptions for each pic. I also have the push/pull EQ for the piezo volume pot. Mag volume pot has no changes. 57/08 pickups installed with the same wiring as a core with the 5 way blade. I run the piezo into a Radial PZ DI and that goes in to my Line 6 Helix where I run compression, reverb, and an IR. I control the piezo through presets and snapshots on my Helix. Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Edit: I didn't notice a change in tone with the Graphtech saddles, to be honest.

Last edited:
Back