Picking up a tremonti SE this weekend!!

markm

CE Fan
I've done a lot of research and decided to pickup a Tremonti SE this weekend.

Any advice on what to look for to make sure its all setup properly and has no issues?

Thanks!

Since I have to sell my Les Paul for financial reasons I was kind of thinking maybe a few months down the line I'd pick one up too.

Are you buying new? There really shouldn't be issues with a new one. Just make sure it works and there aren't any chips or dings.

For used, I go by the Dan Erlewine book "How to Make Your Electric Guitar Play Great" . You can read the 1st 7 or 8 pages on Amazon, which is most of the "Evaluating a Guitar" section. Definitely worth a read.

Since I have to sell my Les Paul for financial reasons I was kind of thinking maybe a few months down the line I'd pick one up too.

Are you buying new? There really shouldn't be issues with a new one. Just make sure it works and there aren't any chips or dings.

For used, I go by the Dan Erlewine book "How to Make Your Electric Guitar Play Great" . You can read the 1st 7 or 8 pages on Amazon, which is most of the "Evaluating a Guitar" section. Definitely worth a read.

Thanks for the tips.
Yes I am going to go with a new one.
I'm sure its a floor model, cause there is only one in stock, so that is what worries me......
Can't beat the price!

I owned a natural colored one for a minute, nice guitar as it reminded me of a SG that I never should have sold. You should be pleased.

Back