Paul's shirts.....

I have a cool coffe mug,i received from thank you gift.anyone no we're i might be able to buy another like it. I had broken mine, thanks to my dog.i had been searching everywhere.no luck. thankz fellews

I have a cool coffe mug,i received from thank you gift.anyone no we're i might be able to buy another like it. I had broken mine, thanks to my dog.i had been searching everywhere.no luck. thankz fellews

Sorry I can't help you with your mug, but it reminds me of an incident last week.

My mug sits on top of my Egnater mini stack and last week no one was home so I cranked higher than ever before. All of the sudden the mug falls off the amp and hits my RP1000. I keep a ton of picks in the mug so when it hit the floor they went everywhere. I instantly thought the mug busted, but it was all the picks going everywhere. I was very relieved as I don't know where to get another one.

If I ever pay that much for a shirt I will have you all line up and kick me in the b@ll$!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure you'll last long after the first guy...

True story:

In the late 90s I'm recording an ad project in Paris, France (as opposed to Paris, Idaho, etc.). And it's a little cool out, so I decide to duck into this little shop I'd never heard the name of called D&G and buy myself a baseball hat and a couple of pairs of underpants.

So I'm in a hurry to get back to the studio, and I'm not really paying attention after picking the items. The cashier rings them up, and I bolt out the door to make my session.

When I get back to the hotel much later that evening, I take a look at my receipt. About 800 francs and change. I don't even think about what a franc is worth. I forget about it. Later, the credit card bill comes to me in the US.

Yeah. I spent $400 and change on a baseball hat and two pairs of underpants. My wife wanted to kick me in the...yeah.

I'm not sure you'll last long after the first guy...

True story:

In the late 90s I'm recording an ad project in Paris, France (as opposed to Paris, Idaho, etc.). And it's a little cool out, so I decide to duck into this little shop I'd never heard the name of called D&G and buy myself a baseball hat and a couple of pairs of underpants.

So I'm in a hurry to get back to the studio, and I'm not really paying attention after picking the items. The cashier rings them up, and I bolt out the door to make my session.

When I get back to the hotel much later that evening, I take a look at my receipt. About 800 francs and change. I don't even think about what a franc is worth. I forget about it. Later, the credit card bill comes to me in the US.

Yeah. I spent $400 and change on a baseball hat and two pairs of underpants. My wife wanted to kick me in the...yeah.

Pics, or it didn't... Er, on second thought, never mind... NEVER MIND!!!

Just wanted to take a second to thank Laurie and all from Thomas Dean. As a big fan of both PRS and TD it was great to see the two connect.

Thanks Laurie and TD,
Jesse

photo-2.JPG

There should be no reason why any shirt made in China should cost $135. Just saying.
I have a couple TD shirts and Tommy Bahama shirts and like other stuff I buy, I check eBay first. :)

Back