One of those “Duh” moments…

theDeepender

Yup…
The wife asked me to bring her a cup of ice for her tea. When I looked in the freezer, the two bags of ice I just bought weren’t there. I called up the steps, “I’ve got a bad feeling about this”. Yup. What little that was left of both bags was on the back seat. The rest was soaked into the seat…

The wife asked me to bring her a cup of ice for her tea. When I looked in the freezer, the two bags of ice I just bought weren’t there. I called up the steps, “I’ve got a bad feeling about this”. Yup. What little that was left of both bags was on the back seat. The rest was soaked into the seat…

So was there enough ice for wifie's tea? That is the important part ;~)) If you are really concerned, put a oil drip pan underneath the seat and squeeze/press the seat in various spots. Then take that water and put in freezer! Ice recovered ;~))

Is there any way you could blame it on her? ;)

Yep, someone stole the ice from your car, and whoever it was had very wet hands, hence the water on the seat 🤨

Back