NUGD! And "they" say PRS' don't have mojo. .

Anthony88

I posted on here a week ago asking about Dragon pickups.. and here's the guitar to go along with it!

This guitar has been featured on this forum before earlier this year.. I managed to convince the previous owner to sell me it, and I'm in love!

PRS Custom 22 - semi hollow. Has D1 pickups, 5 way rotary, and no F holes (haven't seen that before) seems like a pretty unique combination.

The top is wild, the wood grain is all over the place, looks fantastic! The finish is either root beer or tortoise shell (hang tag says root beer, neck pocket said tortoise)

t's funny, all the rage online is to say PRS has no soul or no mojo.. I don't think I've held a guitar that has more oomph and mojo than this guitar. It feels alive, it's just all around fun to play. No way else to describe it.

These vintage 90s PRS guitars have tons of character

I posted on here a week ago asking about Dragon pickups.. and here's the guitar to go along with it!

This guitar has been featured on this forum before earlier this year.. I managed to convince the previous owner to sell me it, and I'm in love!

PRS Custom 22 - semi hollow. Has D1 pickups, 5 way rotary, and no F holes (haven't seen that before) seems like a pretty unique combination.

The top is wild, the wood grain is all over the place, looks fantastic! The finish is either root beer or tortoise shell (hang tag says root beer, neck pocket said tortoise)

t's funny, all the rage online is to say PRS has no soul or no mojo.. I don't think I've held a guitar that has more oomph and mojo than this guitar. It feels alive, it's just all around fun to play. No way else to describe it.

These vintage 90s PRS guitars have tons of character

Brilliant, congrats!

Find the the PRS that works for you and they absolutely have ‘mojo’.

Yep.. this works for any guitar, not sure why people online seem to target PRS ‍

The two guitars that I've had that had the most "soul and mojo" have been the silver sky and this CU22

Being Cajun .. I know about real mojo ..which in voodoo land is a magic spell, hex, or charm . I would say without any reservation that PRS have 2 of the 3 elements and the 3rd is reserved for those who don't get it ... you can connect the dots ...lol ):)

Back