Non-PRS case for PRS Silver Sky SE model

SteveGlitch

We are all one so we may as well have some fun ❤
Do other cases such as Fender Classic Series hard cases that will fit the Silver Sly SE? Has anyone tried this?

I have an Ibanez MR500c road case that fits my CU24-08 like a glove. I don't have a SS to check any of the cases I have, but I'm sure someone will have some info to share about it. I have no idea how similar the body is on an SS to a Strat or to other PRS bodies.

I have an Ibanez MR500c road case that fits my CU24-08 like a glove. I don't have a SS to check any of the cases I have, but I'm sure someone will have some info to share about it. I have no idea how similar the body is on an SS to a Strat or to other PRS bodies.
Thanks, as much as I love the PRS cases, they are made very well but heavy, cost more and really only in black (unless you get some paisley design where the price becomes ridiculous) so just looking for options.

*If a standard Fender classic series hard case fits, I would buy a colored one.*

Also should mention beforehand that I hate Soft cases so stuff like Mono industrial strength soft cases don't do anything for me.

Back