"NO!" ~ My new video and song just dropped

Good Job!

There only one thing that I would change about the video. This is more about me than you. It is a bit of a peeve of mine when I see a video of someone playing a guitar that is not plugged into anything. I would take a small combo amp and plug a cable from the guitar to the amp to fix that. It just adds more reality to the video for me. Again, this is more about me than you. :)

Good Job!

There only one thing that I would change about the video. This is more about me than you. It is a bit of a peeve of mine when I see a video of someone playing a guitar that is not plugged into anything. I would take a small combo amp and plug a cable from the guitar to the amp to fix that. It just adds more reality to the video for me. Again, this is more about me than you. :)
I get it but all videos are basically fake unless they are of a live performance so that doesnt bug me at all. Then theres those that would say would say "hey, whats that amp plugged into out there in the middle of nowhere?'...lol.....plus its bad enough dragging my axes out into the dirt without my amp/cables as it is lol. Thanks for the suggestion though and for taking the time to view and respond! Glad you enjoyed it some.

Last edited:
Back