NGD PRS DC-3

Congrats !!!! DC3s are sweet !!!
So loving the one I got from Sergio :)

IMG_3692 by

(Post reused, but edited to be correct)
Ok, I know you’re NOT new, but I have principles, so I’m not going to lie.
I want your guitar.

Thanks

And I don't like you anymore.

(Post reused, but edited to be correct)
Ok, I know you’re NOT new, but I have principles, so I’m not going to lie.
I want your guitar.

Thanks

And I don't like you anymore.

I got a nastygram when I grabbed my Frost 408 standard from CRGTR also - I had NO idea Sergio had a plan, ( prob hatched by Bodia )
Please don't hate me I am weak for maple necked single coil guitars from WAY back

My 73 :)

IMG_0770 by

I got a nastygram when I grabbed my Frost 408 standard from CRGTR also - I had NO idea Sergio had a plan, ( prob hatched by Bodia )
Please don't hate me I am weak for maple necked single coil guitars from WAY back

Ok, I don't blame you. I blame SERGIO! And Casi, who is a known maple neck hoarder! Oh, and the new guy who just got the blue DC3. I blame him! And all the unloyal customers who make me not have enough gear money to just drop a dime whenever something cool shows up. And ... who else can I blame... ???

If you got it off reverb, you got there just before I got my money sorted out to buy it. Nice grab.

Ok, I don't blame you. I blame SERGIO! And Casi, who is a known maple neck hoarder! Oh, and the new guy who just got the blue DC3. I blame him! And all the unloyal customers who make me not have enough gear money to just drop a dime whenever something cool shows up. And ... who else can I blame... ???

Sorry my friend , I have been looking for a maple neck PRS for a long time.
If for some reason I ever sell it you are definitely first on my list .

Back