NGD -- My First PRS

Shaw

Facts are stubborn; statistics are pliable.
Here it is! Arrived today... I absolutely love it!
PRS Al D Signature - Orange Fade.
Plays like a dream and sounds awesome!!!
Not the best pictures in the world, but enjoy!

Cheers!

DSC02096_zpseyudetk1.jpg

DSC02095_zpsz6ylvyqg.jpg

DSC02091_zps9wnzmz2z.jpg

DSC02092_zpszul0rgjt.jpg

DSC02098_zpshmcol81o.jpg

DSC02089_zpskjo1z2zv.jpg

DSC02090_zpscznuloxa.jpg

DSC02088_zpspd42h9km.jpg

DSC02076_zpsbleihgdo.jpg

DSC02073_zpsir0vevoj.jpg

DSC02086_zps55hvmneh.jpg

DSC02082_zpsri3uamb2.jpg

DSC02080_zpssokom70r.jpg

DSC02077_zpsecstnzbf.jpg

Winner...the slab o hog on the back is almost as pretty as the top. Nice way to make an entrance, congrats!

Winner...the slab o hog on the back is almost as pretty as the top. Nice way to make an entrance, congrats!

Agreed! That back does look awesome. Congrats on your first! Great way to pop your cherry! Now the all important question; what's next?

That's gorgeous!,

The orange fade is beautiful and the two natural wood tones on the back really add to the appeal. Have fun!

Beautiful guitar! Congratulations!
PRS does the best fading between different colors of anyone I have seen. It is so gradual and natural looking.
No clownbursts here!

Thanks guys, it was an easy choice once I saw it. I had wanted a Al D model for a while but I wasn't sold on the "prism" finish -- I thought it was too flashy for me... But that being said, I had never seen a Prism finish in person. So maybe I would have had a different opinion in person.

Anyway, once I saw this one, i don't think I even hesitated to pull the trigger...

Oh, and my first experience with a PRS Trem... Angels singing. Guitar Centet never had Trem Bars in any of their big boy guitars(i.e. the more costly ones), so I hadn't experienced that at the shop. But man, it is absolutely the best thing since sliced bread. Whoever engineered / designed that thing was a god-damned Forrest Gump level Genius.

Thanks guys for the kind words!

Cheers!

Back