NGD - My CE24 talked me into a friend...

Now I remember! I remember seeing this same guitar's posting from Daves and I clearly remember that the guitar 'looked' brown (versus green). Never in a million years would I have believed it was anything other than a brown quilt. That is SO cool that its color can shift so dramatically due to light changes. Whatever magic PRS put in that paint... I'm a believer now. They've got magicians in the finish department.

Now I remember! I remember seeing this same guitar's posting from Daves and I clearly remember that the guitar 'looked' brown (versus green). Never in a million years would I have believed it was anything other than a brown quilt. That is SO cool that its color can shift so dramatically due to light changes. Whatever magic PRS put in that paint... I'm a believer now. They've got magicians in the finish department.

Yep I was actually pretty surprised when I saw it in person at how green it can be in different lighting situations. Here's the original link to Dave's where you can see the brown hue it was in those pictures.

http://davesguitar.com/products/paul-reed-smith/custom-24-2/

Hmmmm .... that's really started me thinking whether I should still be waiting for my CE24 Reclaimed pre-order to be built ...

Back