NGD - Joined the SC Trem Club!

Bowtiefanatc

Confirmed Bird Snob
Today my SC Trem 20th Anniversary arrived. I’m blown away with how well this guitar plays! It’s so comfortable too. Of course I can’t leave well enough alone so when I got home I swapped the pickup rings to black, switch tip to black and dropped in a set of 58/15 LTs that I changed the screws out to black screws. I think it looks awesome! What do you all think?

HvzSZub.jpg

87NN4c9.jpg

4OB3XgN.jpg

Congrats, that’s one hot guitar.

Still kicking myself for not picking up a 20th Anni SCT when I had the chance...

Thanks everyone! I do absolutely love the top, it's unique and just downright cool to look at. Not a 10-top but I don't really care. She fits right in perfectly in the flock. Now I only have 1 PRS that doesn't have a trem, my SE One.

I find myself actually really feeling at home with the 25" scale too. The 24.5" was cool at first, but a bit too spongy for my taste. Which is why I traded it for this one. Zero regrets!

Love that!

My PS is 24.5”and it isn’t the least bit spongy - could be due to the fact PRS installed 5 springs on the trem at the factory and I’ve been way too lazy to remove one to my normally preferred 4 springs though. With a wrap tail bridge I could see that happening.

Love that!

My PS is 24.5”and it isn’t the least bit spongy - could be due to the fact PRS installed 5 springs on the trem at the factory and I’ve been way too lazy to remove one to my normally preferred 4 springs though. With a wrap tail bridge I could see that happening.

Mine was a wrap tail. It was great and I enjoyed every minute of owning it. But this just feel perfect to me.

Thanks everyone! I do absolutely love the top, it's unique and just downright cool to look at. Not a 10-top but I don't really care. She fits right in perfectly in the flock. Now I only have 1 PRS that doesn't have a trem, my SE One.

I find myself actually really feeling at home with the 25" scale too. The 24.5" was cool at first, but a bit too spongy for my taste. Which is why I traded it for this one. Zero regrets!
The pattern of this top is so singular, that to me it's more interesting than a 10 Top.

Back