NGD: CU22 Piezo Maple Fretboard

Xav22001

A/B'd that guitar against another 4 USA customs, I'm happy to report it's absolutely amazing!

My custom 24 (the brown one I'm holding in the picture) was already quite present, bright and sustained particularly well when I bought it.

This CU22 has the same sustain, slightly less low mids and bit more highs, very pleasant balanced tone!

FX1fipV.jpg

azIDUxj.jpg

JlJQvln.jpg

VG4csSw.jpg

KTq76bZ.jpg

YH27UCM.jpg

Sweet! I didn't know they did a maple neck/fretboard run. Where did you find this?

Thanks! I'll pass on the love to her

I don't think those are part of an official run. We often get some unique pieces through my local dealer. Like my dark swampy colored custom 24, I've never seen that color anywhere else.

Yes the Blue one is killer! I didn't have the cash when it showed up in our store 5 months ago so my friend (and guitarist from my band) bought it, now he won't sell it to me! But luckily the orange one showed up in this batch and they both sound equally good!

I will mic up the Mesa and do some sound bites comparing to the rosewood fretboard next week when I get back from holiday for the curious here!

And my shop is Tom Lee Music in Hong Kong haha, we don't have acesac to lots of cool models that are more available in the US, but we do get the odd custom runs here and there!

Back