New Year Aspirations

And a redhead to boot, as I recall, if I'm thinking of the correct picture you posted before. A lucky man indeed.
Now all you need is to buy my pristine 2010 CU22 with P90s, and your life would be complete.
:)
Send me a pic of that cu22 please!

Well, I’ve played plenty of Beatles, but usually mixed in with Stones, Eagles, CCR and KC and the Sunshine band.

I’ve toured northern Ontario and Quebec, which is the northern part of North America so close enough for me.

And I attracted (goodness knows how) a nice woman.

So I think I'm covered and can get an early start on next year.

A true tale from my Dad. In the mid-seventies, when he was but a callous youth, their band manager booked them on a tour of the northern circuit. Started in North Bay, three weeks in Kapuskasing, over to Hearst, Nipigon,
Thunder Bay (home of Paul Schaffer), Wawa, Sault Ste. Marie, Blind River, Sudbury, Timmins (home of Shania Twain) and a bunch more remote places and eventually back down to Toronto. This tour started just after Christmas and they had a bus bought from a Niagara Falls Tour company without any heat. Needless to a say a long and very cold adventure with several vehicle breakdowns. Regardless, said he had a really good time through it all.
Our American friends should take a looksee at googlemaps ... that's a long way north and a lot of miles.

Back