New nut

Big Mike

This space for rent
my 02 cu22 is hanging up in the slots pretty badly

Was going to hit a tech. But if I just order new from the accessory shop is it a drop in?

Thanks in advance

Yeah just wondered if they’re pretty set as a drop in or need some fine tuning

Frets are still stock and only been one level and crown on the guitar

Yeah, they're pre-cut, right?

Yes.

Yeah just wondered if they’re pretty set as a drop in or need some fine tuning

Frets are still stock and only been one level and crown on the guitar

They’re pretty much set. You may have to fine tune them a bit depending on your preferences and fret height, but it’s fairly easy with a flat surface and some sand paper. They come in n packs of two, so you’ll get a second chance in case something happens.

I dont know if that's as cracked up as you'd think.
Whatever gets the job done. Thought this thread was about getting a replacement prostheses. :eek:

But dropping a new nut into a CU24 is total cake. The ones from PRS drop in. Others might too, but I don’t have that experience. In fact, I just confirmed that I still have one and plan on slapping on the SE245 instead of dressing the slots. It’s a lot less work!

Whatever gets the job done. Thought this thread was about getting a replacement prostheses
A good nut joke just doesn’t play as well as it used too. Nuts were always funny when I was younger. Growing up just isn’t as much fun as it’s cracked up to be.

A good nut joke just doesn’t play as well as it used too. Nuts were always funny when I was younger. Growing up just isn’t as much fun as it’s cracked up to be.

I grew old. I didn't grow up. Nut jokes (and fart jokes, etc.) are still hysterical to me. But then, I'm kinda nu...never mind.

This was the funniest...

We love Heywood. I hear him a lot on Bob & Tom. My wife and I saw him years and years ago at a local, now-gone comedy club. Finally saw him again last year at a small club outside Youngstown - and are probably headed there again for his next show there.

Way back in the 80s when we first saw him, he did a joke with a ladder and the step that's labelled "This is not a step". My children have never seen Heywood (other than a couple things I've shown them), but they HATE that joke because I repeated it every time I used a ladder.

kickinthenuts.gif

Back