New Multifoil LTD Cerati model

You might one a check out Gustavo Cerati´s playing just search "Soda Stereo" on Youtube. Soda Stereo was very succesful and Cerati´s playing and singing was excellent. It´s too bad he passed away last year.

Great Latin Rock-Roll Icon !

That is an artfully finished, unique guitar! But also very cool to get turned on to a PRS musician I hadn't heard before!

Yes she is !! here's Mine =D

10408834_10152881617835919_4414135593629416185_n.jpg
That looks really great!

That's sweet! Ya gotta get the tribute to your original!

I am definitely trying to get one !

That is an artfully finished, unique guitar! But also very cool to get turned on to a PRS musician I hadn't heard before!
Very Cool .. check him on Traeme la noche tribute to The Police (Bring me the night ) Andy Summers on Gtr and Vinnie Colaiuta on drums !!

That looks really great!
Thanx !!

Agradecido a PRS por el reconocimiento que hace a una de las figuras más relevantes del Rock latinoamericano

Hurry up! there are only 15 of those... 14... 13... 12... 11... 10... 9...

I wonder if they used the same method of finish as the originals? I've seen quite a few that didn't seem to hold the foil finish on through the years.

Who knows... it's under seven keys, wrapped with the paper where Coca Cola's formula is written

I am soon close to selling my LP and buying the one on reverb right now....LOVE the multi foil

Back