My MT100 died!

Do we really though?

It’s been established that the truth of @DreamTheaterRules ’s Speedo is a pair of board shorts.

So that means there has to be someone who’s actually rockin’ a plum smuggler.
Swear to Gahd, I haven’t laughed that hard in a while. LOL.

Too bad about the other plum and the dolmadi, tho.

Im in Canada and no stores had them in stock. I went on a trip to the US and found a store with one and grabbed it to take home with me. So i get home and have been enjoying the amp. Day 6 comes and i fire it up and not a sound comming out of it. Since i bought it in the US i cant really return it. So hoping my local store can help with this cause i was enjoying this amp:(

Im in Canada and no stores had them in stock. I went on a trip to the US and found a store with one and grabbed it to take home with me. So i get home and have been enjoying the amp. Day 6 comes and i fire it up and not a sound comming out of it. Since i bought it in the US i cant really return it. So hoping my local store can help with this cause i was enjoying this amp:(
Sorry To Hear This. What A Bummer. Several Of These Have $h1t The Bed Based On Various Forum Members Feedback Which Is Such A Shame For This Highly Anticipated Amp. Every Time I Hear One Of These Stories I Die A Little Inside.

Sorry To Hear This. What A Bummer. Several Of These Have $h1t The Bed Based On Various Forum Members Feedback Which Is Such A Shame For This Highly Anticipated Amp. Every Time I Hear One Of These Stories I Die A Little Inside.

I take it with a grain of salt. Bell curve in as manufacturing, and you only hear about the bad ones.

I take it with a grain of salt. Bell curve in as manufacturing, and you only hear about the bad ones.
That Is One Way To Look At It. Unfortunately, The Number Of Bad Ones That Have Been Discussed Isn't A Good Look. I Am Sure The People And Names Behind The Product Wished It Wasn't So As Well. When An Amp Has Been In The Works As Long As This One Has Been And Was "Road Tested" For As Long As It Was You Would Expect A Better Result Upon Release. At Least I Do.

That Is One Way To Look At It. Unfortunately, The Number Of Bad Ones That Have Been Discussed Isn't A Good Look. I Am Sure The People And Names Behind The Product Wished It Wasn't So As Well. When An Amp Has Been In The Works As Long As This One Has Been And Was "Road Tested" For As Long As It Was You Would Expect A Better Result Upon Release. At Least I Do.
But we don’t really know what the real numbers are,

Such a nice sounding amp too i gotta say has some real nice balls to it. Was just starting to get used to it and everything dialed in the way i wanted when it happened. Im hoping when i hear back from local shop that theyll be able to do somthing because id like to give this amp another go for sure

Such a nice sounding amp too i gotta say has some real nice balls to it. Was just starting to get used to it and everything dialed in the way i wanted when it happened. Im hoping when i hear back from local shop that theyll be able to do somthing because id like to give this amp another go for sure
I Hear Ya! I Hope It Gets Worked Out For You!!

But we don’t really know what the real numbers are,
The Real Numbers Are That Several People Online On Various Forums Have Made Threads And Videos Of Their New Amp Day Of Their PRS MT-100 Only To Follow Up With The Sad News Of Said Amp Dying On Them. IMO, Any Real Number Is That Real Number Too Many. I Get It That Things Happen, However, I Have Yet To Recall Any Amp By Any Manufacturer To Have So Many Failures Right Out Of The Gate. I Bet If You Buy One And It Fails On You The Numbers Will Get Real In A Hurry. ;)

Bummer for those having issues. Hoping everyone including PRS gets this worked out. Unfortunately there’s probably more out there. I’d be super curious to have one and the same room as my Archon 100. Not enough to buy one as I feel pretty set in the high gain dept.

Back