More posts about buildings and food

I wrote of this before. Since we're on the topic....

One night back in 2013 I looked out of my side door window to see if I could see the moon. Got more than I bargained for.

Couldn't see the craft itself, but I saw 3 white lights in a triangular fashion with a red light in the center. All lights were solid, no blinking at all. Went through the kitchen doorwall onto the back deck to get a better look. Watched it head north then slowly banked to the west until I couldn't see it any longer. Dead quite. This thing didn't make a sound. It was fairly close too.

Never once said I saw something alien. All I've ever said was I saw a UFO. An Unidentified Flying Object. Something I couldn't identify.

Still don't know what it was.

Back in the 90's I was into UFO's. Read many books about it and never got anywhere. Finally I read a book about it being a demonic deception. It made a lot of sense considering all the evidence. There will probably be a fake alien invasion soon. Many media outlets like Fox are talking about UFOs lately. It sounds like they are getting people on board for this. Just don't be deceived.

Unidentified Flying V Objects

58b1545914af153bd4f95092d1d7be06.jpg

Back