Mira sin..............

Glide-bpm

We were small but we were slow...
Okay... so the wh@re has struck again possibly...

Made and offer on this here core Mira that happened to have maple top and hollow birds...... intrigued me. It's @bodia 's fault.... yeah... that's it.... all that Mira talk...

I used to own an S2 Mira early on. Liked it, but have heard the core Mira's were a whole different beast!

Spank me... I've been bad (if they accept the offer).

uyenwweynjjhu6lz3ct3.jpg

it just kept calling my name.... I offered less for it... Ended up soon doing buy it now on Reverb after noticing the price had already been drastically reduced... was scared someone would buy The Precious out from under me...
And I am... The Old Guitar Wh@re...
images

Last edited:
Anybody have opinions on the 24 fret neck? I had an S2 that I loved. But I'm itching for a core model now. Any comments on neck dive/ feel/ sound? Thanks

Anybody have opinions on the 24 fret neck? I had an S2 that I loved. But I'm itching for a core model now. Any comments on neck dive/ feel/ sound? Thanks

Speaking only from my own experience, I've never experienced any neck dive with my Core Mira. I love the 24 frets and the coil taps give it a wide variety of sounds. I've heard it mentioned that Mira's are just better SG's, but I think they have more tones available across the board than the SG and way better build quality as well. Play a Core Mira and I think you'll love what you hear! Good luck hunting.

Back