Life's Little Pleasures

rugerpc

A♥ hoards guitars ♥A Soldier 25, DFZ
You probably have gotten the scam phone call from "Windows Microsoft" where they tell you that they, as the support center, have been receiving error messages from your computer.

I always mess with them. Tonight, as I was talking with the "tech"' I started pushing random keys on the phone dial pad. Now, those DTMF tones are really freaking loud on the other end.

He wanted to read his script to con me into logging into a sharing website to steal my data, id, social, etc., I was persistent in asking if he could fix my phone.

In less than a minute and a half, he broke character and called me a "mother f#%€er".

Winner, winner chicken dinner! I finally managed to cheese of one of those annoying criminals and had my best laugh of the week so far.

The_fonz_thumbs_up.jpg

Can't like this enough. There's a special circle in hell in Dante's Inferno II, the Sequel: More Rings, just for them.

...I stopped saying things like that went I realized that a legal telemarketer with a conscience might call the cops and have them break down my door weapons drawn...

...I stopped saying things like that went I realized that a legal telemarketer with a conscience might call the cops and have them break down my door weapons drawn...
You know, that thought has crossed my mind....

So..... That was YOU..... b*stard.....!!

Kevin

You probably have gotten the scam phone call from "Windows Microsoft" where they tell you that they, as the support center, have been receiving error messages from your computer.

I always mess with them. Tonight, as I was talking with the "tech"' I started pushing random keys on the phone dial pad. Now, those DTMF tones are really freaking loud on the other end.

He wanted to read his script to con me into logging into a sharing website to steal my data, id, social, etc., I was persistent in asking if he could fix my phone.

In less than a minute and a half, he broke character and called me a "mother f#%€er".

Winner, winner chicken dinner! I finally managed to cheese of one of those annoying criminals and had my best laugh of the week so far.

One of my faves...

Well that escalated quickly.

I don't even answer the phone if I don't recognize the number -- and I hardly ever recognize the number -- so cheers to you all for wasting these guys' time.

Back