Lefty Lookout!

Moondog Wily

In Tune Wit Da Moon!
I am not a lefty, but I do sympathize and empathize with the lefty's limited selection in all "handed" choices in this world. It is with this in mind, that I wanted to mention that Dave's Guitars in Wisconsin has a HUGE selection of PRS lefty's right now! If you are a lefty and have been searching for a selection (other than that Lefty's Only store), there must be over a dozen lefty PRSi right now at Dave's! Check 'em out! And props to Dave's for including such a large selection of lefty PRSi in their stock!!!

I am not a lefty, but I do sympathize and empathize with the lefty's limited selection in all "handed" choices in this world. It is with this in mind, that I wanted to mention that Dave's Guitars in Wisconsin has a HUGE selection of PRS lefty's right now! If you are a lefty and have been searching for a selection (other than that Lefty's Only store), there must be over a dozen lefty PRSi right now at Dave's! Check 'em out! And props to Dave's for including such a large selection of lefty PRSi in their stock!!!
I saw those earlier this week. Great selection for our lefty brothers and sisters!

I am left-handed, but, like Mark Knopfler, Gary Moore, Joe Perry, Duane Allman, Steve Morse and others, play guitar right-handed. I always push left-handed people to try to learn how to play a standard guitar before going for a reverse guitar. Most who have done it have thanked me later.

Back