Joe Walsh Signature???

46c33ec28a9e3639a33a2e1dda785913.jpg

Hey, I visit my dentist on Thursday. Does that refill my dentist-by-proxy card if I ask her to show me how to inflict unnecessary pain? That skill, along with being a banker, should also refill my “The Man” card. Excuse me, I have spirits to crush.

Oh, and that’s a bodaciously gorgeous geetar, Bodia!

Hey, I visit my dentist on Thursday. Does that refill my dentist-by-proxy card if I ask her to show me how to inflict unnecessary pain? That skill, along with being a banker, should also refill my “The Man” card. Excuse me, I have spirits to crush.

Oh, and that’s a bodaciously gorgeous geetar, Bodia!
Thanks, bud!

The day the PRS Walsh hit I went to all my go to places for guitars and they were sold out! Luckily I found a dealer who was getting one and not spoken for. I am a newbee on forum and can't post link, but Bizarre Guitars has one available if anyone is looking. I saw it on Reverb just now. Probably won't last.

I had to join this forum because I pre-ordered one from sweetwater. I hope I am accepted here.

Sorry, we only allow dentists here. Unless you're a Blues Lawyer.

prove you aren't a dentist

Don't fall for this, new guy. This is a ploy they use to get rid of any "non-dentist" members!

What am I doing wrong with my life? How can so many people who take so much time posting on a forum like this afford a $6500 seemingly on a whim and I can't, by a million landslides, come close???

See my post above. Only Dentists and Blues Lawyers allowed here.

Back