It was on sale and I was gonna have to buy it anyway...

Nice find! When I read the title, all I could think was:
Me: why'd you buy all this?
Wife: it was on sale, so i saved lots of money!
Me: but we didnt need it
Wife: but it was on sale, so we saved money

Nice find! When I read the title, all I could think was:
Me: why'd you buy all this?
Wife: it was on sale, so i saved lots of money!
Me: but we didnt need it
Wife: but it was on sale, so we saved money

There was a stand up philosopher that did a bit on his wife saving money buying stuff they didn't need when it was on sale. For the life of me I can't remember who it was. In my mind's voice I hear Richard Pryor but I don't think that's right.

It and the table are basically on back order. I was told that if everything happened on their intended schedule, not likely due to supply chain issues, it would be mid December before they shipped. Well, it's mid December and nothing yet. I'm not worried. It'll happen when it happens, but I probably should check in for an updated delivery estimate.

Yeah, you may need to wait this one out a while as FedEx, UPS, and other carriers sort out their backlogged shipping inventory. Covid has added extra transit time for deliveries as backlogged items make their way through the transit system. An inconvenience, yes, but delayed gratification makes for a better experience, IMHO.

Yeah, you may need to wait this one out a while as FedEx, UPS, and other carriers sort out their backlogged shipping inventory. Covid has added extra transit time for deliveries as backlogged items make their way through the transit system. An inconvenience, yes, but delayed gratification makes for a better experience, IMHO.

They got back to me very quickly. The table is in the finishing stage so everything should be ready to ship in a couple of days. But who knows how long the shipping may take. This is not the time of year to expect quick delivery of anything even without the added issues caused by a pandemic.

On the plus side, Gerstner & Sons customer service has been excellent. They've replied to all my emails in a very quick and timely manner.

Back