Is my SE the last of it's kind?

GPS

Hello everyone,

When I finally received my guitar from the guitar shop I ordered it from back in 2005 (they have been out of business for a good 9-10yrs now). I was told that my guitar was one of the last if not the last SE Standard made in Camouflage.

is there anyway to check this or someone that can help me check this? I thought it would be interesting to know.

Thank you,
Greg

They certainly are no longer made. I do see them on CL from time to time. I suppose the best way to check is to find out the last year they were made. 2005 sounds about right. What is the letter on the serial number?

Congratulations by the way.

They certainly are no longer made. I do see them on CL from time to time. I suppose the best way to check is to find out the last year they were made. 2005 sounds about right. What is the letter on the serial number?

Congratulations by the way.

Thank you, this guitar has been a beast since I bought it. I haven't had one problem with it in the past 11yrs.

I'll check the serial number when I get home. BTW, what rectoverb do you have? I have a 50 combo.

Yes that amp is a beast. That thing is louder than any amp I've ever played. Beautiful tone too.
Some guys got together after work to play guitars a while back. We set up in a tech shop across the hall from our clean room. I brought the Single rec combo. We had fun messing with some classic rock songs and at the end one of the guys turned up the volume all the way just to see how loud that Mesa got. I was just belting out power chords and he cranked it higher and higher. It was so loud that dust was falling down from the ceiling panels. Aahh good times....

Reactions: GPS
Some guys got together after work to play guitars a while back. We set up in a tech shop across the hall from our clean room. I brought the Single rec combo. We had fun messing with some classic rock songs and at the end one of the guys turned up the volume all the way just to see how loud that Mesa got. I was just belting out power chords and he cranked it higher and higher. It was so loud that dust was falling down from the ceiling panels. Aahh good times....
Haha that's awesome. IMHO prs and Mesa/boogie is a match made in heaven.

Back