Introduce yourself!

Hi Everyone
RonnieD here, new to the forum and excited to be here. I'm a roots blues player from Canada and the proud owner of two Private Stock guitars, a DGT and a DC 245. My initial forays into PRS were the McCarty models in the 90's, though the brand never really stuck until I played my first DGT around 2010. I've owned around 3 or 4 DGT's, but since acquiring my first PS DGT, I just had to trade up for my second PS. Anyhow, glad to be here, and any help offered to instruct me how to post pics will certainly be appreciated!

Last edited:
Hello
Been lurkin a while and thought it's time to jump on board.
I've been bit by the PRS bug and am on a serious hunt for my first.

Bob

I am a player for many years, ( Country, Classic rock- Bad Co. LS, ZZ....) Always thought PRS guitars were neat/nice,
never really played one. I have been reading a ton about the new models, hoping to find that they are very easy to play.
I am getting a little older and need/want the smoothest action I can have on a electric guitar.
Currently I have 97' LP Custom BB Historic at 12 pounds, a wonderful axe, Also a Gibson 356 w/Bigsby,
I constructed a 2014 Strat and an old Tele for fun. (1968 Deluxe amp with a 1970 Bassman on the bottom)
A lot of acoustic's too: 1951 CF-100, 1992 Gibson J2000 SB, and a martin, Taylor, etc.
Looking forward to a PRS Custom 24 Artist Package Black Gold Quilt 1 Piece Top.

Hi, my name is Charlie Blue and I have played guitars for 40 years or so, mostly acoustic. I have owned strats when the feel for an electric hit. I also play bass for about the same time and gigged with both.
I just bought a 2001 Santana SE dark blue. My first PRS and playing it a few hours now and it is enjoyable. I play mostly the blues now and looking for a blues sound.
Thanks
CB

Hey guys!
I'm new to the forum and actually to PRS guitars. I ordered my very first PRS CU24 Floyd Rose 30th Anniversary from an online authorized dealer and awaiting delivery very soon. I'm 39 from Tennessee, and I would love to admit that I am a fantastic player, but I'm honestly just learning. I poked around in high school over thirty years ago on a Fender Squier Strat I purchased from a pawn shop. Due to the lack of Internet support; I gave up. Long story short, the action was very high and the neck was warped all things that made it hurt to play let alone learn. Yet, I had dreams then of one day owning a PRS my dream guitar. So, years go by and my wife has a new year's resolution for us to learn something new and outside of the box for us. That longing to be a rock star in my own home came roaring back when she said she always wanted to learn guitar. Finally, I'm at a point in my life where I could afford my dream guitar. I hope you will wish us luck cause this is one resolution I know I'm not giving up on.

It's also a pleasure to meet all of you! I hope to meet some great friends along the way!

Back