Introduce yourself!

Hello, My name is Natasha, I am new here! I've lurked and read the forums for while, but since purchasing my SE custom 24, I can join officially! The information in the forums have already been invaluable, thanks to all of the contributors. Admins, thank you for approving me. I am happy to be here and to learn. Looking forward to the adventure!My guitar!
Welcome MtnLioness! Lot's of fun to be had here, but please excuse those of us (self included) who have not grown up quite yet!! The humor can get a bit, uncomfortable for some at times!!! Nice axe, rock it!!!!

Welcome MtnLioness! Lot's of fun to be had here, but please excuse those of us (self included) who have not grown up quite yet!! The humor can get a bit, uncomfortable for some at times!!! Nice axe, rock it!!!!
Thanks for the warm welcome, Moondog! No worries, No judgement here, the banter doesn't bother me. I appreciate your thoughtfulness! And thanks to everyone for your kind words and congratulations.

Hello, My name is Natasha, I am new here! I've lurked and read the forums for while, but since purchasing my SE custom 24, I can join officially! The information in the forums have already been invaluable, thanks to all of the contributors. Admins, thank you for approving me. I am happy to be here and to learn. Looking forward to the adventure!My guitar!

Welcome Natasha, bonnie guitar.

What style of music do you play?

Welcome Natasha, bonnie guitar.

What style of music do you play?
Thanks! I've spent most of my time performing alternative rock, just singing and lightly playing or cowboying. I took a 5 year hiatus and have now decided to take guitar seriously. I'll stay in the rock arena but prog rock and metal interest me the most. I don't have the chops or the theory for it.

Yes, I love bonnie pink. I was so happy to get an se in that color, as it replaced my hot pink starter guitar I got in 2006.

Thanks! I've spent most of my time performing alternative rock, just singing and lightly playing or cowboying. I took a 5 year hiatus and have now decided to take guitar seriously. I'll stay in the rock arena but prog rock and metal interest me the most. I don't have the chops or the theory for it.

Yes, I love bonnie pink. I was so happy to get an se in that color, as it replaced my hot pink starter guitar I got in 2006.

They do look stunning in that colour.

I’m sure with a user name like yours, you’ll take the fight to the music. Hope you have a blast.

Hello from France! I'm Paul
Now, I embrace and celebrate my love for live sex cams sites - it's a part of who I am.

Last edited:
Hi, Mike here. 47yo who loves geeking out over everything guitar related. I work for a non-profit agency supporting adults with disabilities.

I’ve been gigging more than usual this summer: acoustic gigs, cover band, jazz fusion band. I’m not a great jazz player but I do aspire to play that stuff. Love playing 80s tunes in the cover band and getting full value out of my tremolo!

I recently bought a used PRS S2 Custom 22 Satin Hollowbody which should be in my avatar. Love it.

Back