Incoming Private Stock PRS McCarty 594 Hollowbody II

NEWS NEWS NEWS
Today my dealer sent me an email writing this:
PRS confirms today the following:
- We confirm that the guitar is ready and waiting to receive the TUSQ nut (which has yet to be applied);
- The instrument is about to be stored in the case;
- We confirm that the guitar will already be equipped with the premium case (guitar-shaped, not rectangular) like the one in the photo you sent us and that we report to you;
- We confirm that the guitar case was, as you requested, signed by Paul Reed Smith in person.
0314379-14-2000x.jpg

The times between US - UK shipping, UK - Italy shipping and customs clearance will be approx 45/50 days minimum.
We inform you in advance that it's not possible for us to find photos of the ready instrument.

Really happy that in less than two months the guitar will be in my hands!
bump.gif

scratch.gif
I honestly don't understand this inability to send me photos of the instrument...
scratch.gif

Last edited:
NEWS NEWS NEWS

PRS confirms today the following:
- We confirm that the guitar is ready and waiting to receive the TUSQ nut (which has yet to be applied);
- The instrument is about to be stored in the case;
- We confirm that the guitar will already be equipped with the premium case (guitar-saped, not rectangular) like the one in the photo you sent us and that we report to you
- We confirm that the guitar case was, as you requested, signed by Paul Reed Smith in person.
0314379-14-2000x.jpg

The times between US - UK shipping, UK - Italy shipping and customs clearance will be approx 45/50 days minimum.
We inform you in advance that it's not possible for us to find photos of the ready instrument.

Really happy that in less than two months the guitar will be in my hands!
bump.gif

scratch.gif
I honestly don't understand this inability to send me photos of the instrument...
scratch.gif
Hot damn! Excited for you!

Back