In search of a 513 3-way switch

ace_wheelie

I recently tried a chinese dealer to make a custom 513 to my specs. It was basically a 513 with a piezo system built in. Essentially dubbing it the 627. The guitar is absolutely beautiful! But the wiring came in completely horrible and no piezo system installed. So now I'm trying to accumulate the parts needed to complete this guitar. The one part I can not find is the mentor 3 way blade switch that is in the 513 that allows me to switch between single coil, vintage humbucker, and full humbucker. Can any one share a reliable source to find the part?

You make a valid argument but I got this to be a bit of a DIY guitar knowing it isn't going to come from China in a perfect shape.

Then I suggest you DIY a piezo system. Sorry but you won't receive much help or sympathy here. This forum is provided by PRS Guitars and this thread will likely disappear very soon.

No more on this from me.

I recently tried a chinese dealer to make a custom 513 to my specs. It was basically a 513 with a piezo system built in. Essentially dubbing it the 627. The guitar is absolutely beautiful! But the wiring came in completely horrible and no piezo system installed. So now I'm trying to accumulate the parts needed to complete this guitar. The one part I can not find is the mentor 3 way blade switch that is in the 513 that allows me to switch between single coil, vintage humbucker, and full humbucker. Can any one share a reliable source to find the part?

Hold on here. You commissioned a counterfeit guitar. Now you are trying to get parts for it on the forum of the manufacturers product you had counterfeited? That's bold, Man. I'm pretty sure you just violated quite a few forum rules, and ticked a few people off.

I suggest you be on your way.

The pickups, three way switch, and the circuit board they connect to are proprietary. I don't think you're going to have much luck replicating it unless you design your own new system.

Back